Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another day in my life

Haven't posted on here in a minute but things have been going great as they can. Been working is pretty much all though lately. I'm off work today and tomorrow and am working on promoting my website and supporting Chris Browns new single, "yeah3x". If you haven't checked it out yet or got it over on itunes then def do so, its dope.... Seeing whats up on twitter tonight, usually not to much, I have over 700 followers but very seldom do I get any kind of response from anyone. I will shoutout to @breezyATTICA, @jesseattica,@rockowoof ,@Diamonddogbark, and @ which is about all I talk to on there.... But i'm off for right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NetworkedBlogs on facebook

Twitter

Chris Brown- Grafitti

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com