Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Creed - Rain

Another song I recall playing on the CD player on my long trip to WV and back. That was a long ride to but I did it for a friend, had his back. But somehow now I see i did a little more than he had mine. What kinda friend can go for four whole months without saying a word to a person. Last time I called him he said "Let me call you right back". So I waited to see just how long before he did call back, well four months went by and they never did. But as my blog is titled, "ipods my lifes soundtrack" pretty much every song reminds me of one point of time or an event in my life. Thats what this Creed song reminds me of, a roadtrip to WV to help a friend out, which i dont regret doing......

No comments:

Post a Comment

NetworkedBlogs on facebook

Twitter

Chris Brown- Grafitti

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

Blog Archive