Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good Thursday at the house

I'm really bummed that I missed my Nickelback concert. Got bailed on
again after planning it since last December. Just stayed home and
slept til 5:30 this afternoon. Went to Walmart, chi-filet and zaxbys
and then back home. Watched TV a while and now getting ready to go
back to bed. Had to pay 220.00 on car payment that's not even mine.
Really hope he's enjoying driving that car around. Haven't even heard
anything from him in over three weeks now. Not since he told me "let
me call you back" and then hung up on me. I made up my mind I'm not
hollain at him first. It's obvious he don't wanna be bothered by me
and has his friends to hang with. Then to bail on plans made over 4
months ago.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

NetworkedBlogs on facebook

Twitter

Chris Brown- Grafitti

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com